Publish or Perish Frequently Asked Questions
The Frequently Asked Questions page has been moved to the Publish or Perish help file. Please update your bookmarks.
If you are using the Publish or Perish software in one of your research articles or otherwise want to refer to it, please use the following format:
Harzing, A.W. (2007) Publish or Perish, available from http://www.harzing.com/pop.htm
A 15-minute audio & slide presentation on citation analysis and Publish or Perish can be found on slideshare.
- Publish or Perish
- Publish or Perish Tutorial
- The Publish or Perish Book
- Publish or Perish Book online
- License agreement
- Online help file
- What's new?
- Reflections on the h-index
- Reflections on norms for the h-index and related indices
- Google Scholar - a new data source for citation analysis
- Google Scholar: the democratization of citation analysis?
- A Google Scholar h-Index for Journals
- Working with ISI data: Beware of Categorisation Problems
- Citation analysis across disciplines
Publish or Perish installation
Copyright © 2016 Anne-Wil Harzing. All rights reserved. Page last modified on Wed 20 Apr 2016 16:37
Anne-Wil Harzing is Professor of International Management at Middlesex University, London. In addition to her academic duties, she also maintains the Journal Quality List and is the driving force behind the popular Publish or Perish software program.