Publish or Perish Frequently Asked Questions
The Frequently Asked Questions page has been moved to the Publish or Perish help file. Please update your bookmarks.
If you are using the Publish or Perish software in one of your research articles or otherwise want to refer to it, please use the following format:
Harzing, A.W. (2007) Publish or Perish, available from http://www.harzing.com/pop.htm
A 15-minute audio & slide presentation on citation analysis and Publish or Perish can be found on slideshare.
A recording of "From publication to impact: Using Google Scholar and Publish or Perish to measure research impact" is available on the website of Centre for Learning & Technology at the London School of Economics.
- Publish or Perish
- Publish or Perish Tutorial
- The Publish or Perish Book
- Publish or Perish Book online
- License agreement
- Online help file
- What's new?
- Reflections on the h-index
- Reflections on norms for the h-index and related indices
- Google Scholar - a new data source for citation analysis
- Google Scholar: the democratization of citation analysis?
- A Google Scholar h-Index for Journals
- Working with ISI data: Beware of Categorisation Problems
- Citation analysis across disciplines
Publish or Perish installation
Copyright © 2016 Anne-Wil Harzing. All rights reserved. Page last modified on 2016-02-06 16:10