Resources in International & Cross-cultural Management, Research Quality and Impact
This section contains a collection of resources that might be of interest to people studying and researching in International and Cross-cultural Management.
Resources on this web site
- Publish or Perish - A citation analysis software program, designed to help individual academics to present their case for research impact to its best advantage.
- Online papers - Electronic versions of most of my papers.
- White papers and presentations - A collection of white papers and presentations about topics relating to bibliometrics, research quality, and international research.
- Harzing.com paper series - A forum for authors with papers that have difficulty finding an outlet, for instance because they are controversial or do not fit traditional frameworks.
- Doing International Research - Materials relating to the practice of international research.
- Academic Publishing resources - Papers and links about the academic publishing process, research quality and research impact.
- Journal Quality List - Ranking of academic journals in the field of business and management.
- Literature database - My personal database containing thousands of literature references in the area of International Management/Business, Comparative and Cross-cultural Management.
- Hofstede and/or Globe cultural dimensions for a total of 98 countries in one spreadsheet.
Collections of links to external resources
Please note that these links are provided for your convenience only; I do not accept responsibility for their actual contents or their continued availability.
- Cross-cultural resources
- International business
- Expatriation and international jobs
- Language resources
- Travel resources
- Company and industry information
- Academic, professional and international organisations
- Journals and magazines
Klaus Förster maintains a searchable database of universities worldwide with links to 7648 universities in 187 countries (as of 19 January 2007) .